Sunday, September 2, 2018

Horse in a Hat

I wore a hat to the stable to see how I would handle it (My MS means that I usually cannot handle having a brim, and sometimes not even a beanie). Since I was handling it ok, I decided to see how Stella would handle wearing a hat.


She didn't care. At. All.


For that matter I'm not entirely convinced she even noticed until it fell off when she put her head down into her feed bin to eat.


She did give me a bit of a look though, as if to say "Really?" Then I put it on her while we were walking around the indoor arena, and she walked along without any issues. I think she might even have held her head still as she walked so she didn't drop it. 

Stella is adorable, and now I am going to knit her horse hats! I found a pattern for a Santa hat, and reindeer antlers, and a leprechaun hat, and . . . well, I found a few patterns. And she will be ADORABLE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment