Tuesday, October 23, 2018

A Horse and Her Coat

Ok, so it's my coat, not her coat. But still, it's Stella in a coat. And she's adorable, even when she looks annoyed.


As you can see from her expression, Stella was not entirely sure about wearing a coat. But she did it nonetheless. In fact, she has worn my coat two different times now. She has never tried to shake or buck it off. She did not get all silly and fancy or anything when I put it on. Even when she has gotten a little bouncy she seemed to be trying to bounce about while making sure not to lose her coat.


She has tried to reach back to smell/bit/grab the coat a few times, but never with much determination and was easily dissuaded. So far she does stop more often with a sort of "get this thing off my back now" expression, but she walks again when I laugh at her and tell her to walk.

For those of you who may think that coat looks familiar, yes, that is Grandpa's coat. It fits me now. I have been quite pleased about how well Stella has taken to it. She seems to like when I wear it (though not so much when she wears it, go figure).

1 comment: